PhotoCamp 2: Dec 15 – 16 (Saturday, Sunday) Sold out!
PhotoCamp 3: Dec 22 – 23 (Saturday, Sunday)
PhotoCamp 4: Dec 29-30 (Saturday, Sunday)
CPB Foundation is organizing 2-day iPhone photography workshops for school students aged 10 – 16 years only. They would learn the basics of photography such as light, composition and framing. CPB Foundation will provide iPhones for each student, experienced mentors and additional learning material.
Requirements from the students:
- Prior knowledge in photography not required
- Phones/Camera not required
- Ages: 10 – 16 yrs only. Open to students from any school.
- Number of students (per batch): Minimum 10; Maximum 25
- Kids must carry lunch, a water bottle and a notebook
Selected students will get to attend an advanced photography workshop in January and some of the pictures will be displayed at an exhibition during the Biennale.
Cost: Rs. 500per student for a 2-day hands-on iPhone photography workshop.