This workshop is meant for photographers who are familiar with all topics covered in our Level 1 workshop and are looking to dive deeper into the Adobe Photoshop tool set. With a mix of on-screen demos, assignments and screen-share enabled reviews we will explore the powerful selection tools that can help you fine-tune your image processing. Working with masking and adjustment layers you will learn to salvage difficult exposures, build depth and prepare files for printing/client delivery.
- Complex Cloning / Reconstruction/Cleaning of sections of the image
- Basic of skin correction
- Layers / Blending Mode / Selective Adjustments
- Collages & Constructing images
- Special Filters - Lighting Modes / Liquify
- Colour Modes & Spaces
Tentative Workshop Schedule
- 10.00am - 11.00am: Introduction to Adobe Workflow by Varun + Each participant Present 5-10 images to the group
- 11.00am - 1.00pm: Image Adjustments & Enhancements
- 1.00pm - 02.00pm: Lunch Break & Assignment - Colour Correct your image
- 02.00pm - 03.00pm: Screen-Share Review, Feedback & Questions
- 3.00pm - 4.00pm: Special Features + Outputs + Creative Filters
Each participant will be required to process 1-2 images during the workshop and share their screen for the mentor to preview changes and examine the settings.
Please note this workshop is meant for photographers and will focus covering collages and constructing images. The workshop will not cover graphic design, advanced layout capabilities, animation or any 3D features.
Varun Gupta, Co-founder & Director, Chennai Photo Biennale Foundation
Varun has been a professional photographer for over 10 years undertaking assignments for hotels and resorts, advertising agencies, fashion labels and architects. An early user of Photoshop he has sifted through the barrage of features and drilled down a tested workflow meant for photographers from all genres. The sessions will provide ample opportunity to seek feedback on your own workflow and any questions you may have.
You can check our free 90-min webinar session to get an overview of managing digital photo collections on our YouTube channel. For any queries, email [email protected] Do stay connected with us on Instagram and Facebook to get updates on our upcoming events and workshops.